The Bombshell construction utilises an injection moulded ABS shell with an EPS lining to keep you fully protected. This construction is extremely durable and impact resistance and provides exceptional protection from heavy impacts.
The Scout also incorporates Airflow ventilation which includes 8 strategically placed vents throughout the helmet to maximise airflow and keep you cool. This twinned with Smith's AirEvac two ventilation technology, which draws heat from the goggles via vents under the helmets peak, means that your goggles will never fog up and will keep you comfortable all day long.
If you prefer to wear a beanie underneath your helmet you can simply remove the ear pads and goggle clip and you're ready to go. The Scout is also compatible with most aftermarket audio drop ins so you can listen to your tunes while you ski/snowboard.
With an excellent street styling, superb ventilation and comfort, the Smith Scout ski/snowboard helmet is perfect for all winter use and will provide exceptional protection for the most dedicated riders in all conditions and on all terrain.
- Bombshell Construction - Tough hardcore ABS shell matched with an EPS liner to give durable protection
- AirEvac 2 - Channels in the helmet draw air from under the brim and vent it strategically around the helmet to reduce the risk of goggle fogging
- Airflow Vents - Strategically placed vents help draw warm air out the helmet to keep you comfortable in all conditions
- Lifestyle Fit - Elasticated section adjusts automatically to fit any head shape and size for a snug and comfortable fit
- Beanie Compatible - Wear it with your favourite beanie for improved comfort and style
- Bombshell Ear Pads - Removable and fully audio compatible with most after-market audio drop ins