Burton Talent Scout 2023
The women's Burton Talent Scout Snowboard 2023 is on a mission to track down the best of park performance. A step up in pro-driven attitude from other twins in the lineup, a camber profile gives riders the power, control, and finesse to thrive on all terrain. Designed to fit like a glove, the Talent Scout's Off-Axis design aligns the Squeezebox core profiling and Frostbite Edges with the typical park rider's stance, unlocking the board's natural flex and edge hold for buttery smooth control.
Profile: Twin Camber
Flex: Mid to Stiff
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel board mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.