Arbor Shiloh 2022
The Arbor Shiloh snowboard 2022 is a twin board that is made for experienced freeriders who want a big mountain twin board that is quick edge to edge, and has a snappy and solid feel. Whether you want to ride through the trees, laps through the park, or early morning groomers, the Shiloh is what you need. If you are after a surfy feel, it is also available in a rocker model.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: The Camber System
- The Camber System from Arbor is a parabolic take on positive camber that progressively reduces the amount of camber towards the tip and tail. This ensures your contact points don't dig too hard into the snow, preventing edge catch, making it easier to turn and spin, and giving you a poppy ride with fully engaged performance.
- Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- A mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
- Shape: Twin
- The twin shape means that the Shiloh will ride exactly the same in regular or switch.
- Grip Tech
- Due to the addition of Grip Tech, it's possible to slightly lift the outside contact points, reducing catch and improving tracking and turn initiation.
- Core: FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core
- With a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers, you get extra torsional response and better board control.
- Biax Glassing - A full Biax layup that's designed to be softer flexing and more forgiving for freestyle inspired all-mountain riding.
- Base: Sintered+ Base
- A high molecular weight base that provides extra durability and speed.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
- Additional Features:
- Carbonized Bamboo Powerply- This creates the style Arbor is known for, but isn't just for looks. Power Ply is a sustainably sourced layer of wood or bamboo that acts like an added layer of fibreglass due to a labor intensive process that results in increased performance, finish quality, board life, and less reliance on man made materials.
- Bio Plastic Topsheet - Made from Castor Bean Oil, this top sheet is extremely durable, water repellent and helps to minimise petroleum based plastics from the production of the board.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - These 360° sidewalls eliminate the need for tip fill, enhancing durability and improving board life.
- Recycled Steel Edges - These highly durable recycled steel edges promote sustainability without sacrificing quality.
- Entropy Bio-Resin - This board is made with Entropy Bio-Resin, which is a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and reduces the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to a petroleum-based equivalent).
- Wend Natural Wax - This board is waxed with Wend Natural Wax and is ready to ride straight out of the shop.
- Factory Tuned - This snowboard is factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.