Critical climbs and exposed lines are the men's Burton Driver X Snowboard Boot's domain. Its burly demeanor is balanced by practical upgrades in warmth and comfort. A one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and Sleeping Bag reflective foil captures and radiates body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Total Comfort balances the power with a perfectly broken-in feel right from the start. Grippy Vibram EcoStep outsoles cling to the mountain with confidence. Add it all up and you get the only choice for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol.
Flex Rating: Stiff
- Lacing: Speed Zone® Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3x Liner with DRYRIDE™ Heat Cycle™ Lining, Hook-and-Loop Closure, and Tuff Cuff
- Outsole / Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] / Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: 1:1 PowerUP Plus Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 10
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset