New for First Tracks, the 2021 Vans Mens Hi-Standard Pro takes the shape and aesthetics from the Vans Mens Hi-Standard OG and upgrades all the technical features to create a masterpeice. With an upgraded V2 Ultracush Smartwool Liner, V2 Popcush Footbed, and the V2 Harness system with built-in Tongue LockDown and Powercuff Strap, you can be sure that you will have rock-solid support while still maintaining that trusted Vans comfort, it is no surprise why it is the preferred boot of style icon Arthur Longo.
Boot Flex: 5-6/10
Lacing System: Traditional Lace
- The original tried and true lacing system, traditional laces give you the most control over your boot. It's not as fast as newer lacing systems, but there's a reason it's still around.
- Fit: V2 Harness
- Working in tandem with the V2 liner, you get a customized fit with extra support.
- Liner: V2 Ultracush with Smartwool
- Made with comfort and function in mind, the dual-density heat-moldable core lets you mold the liner to your exact foot shape, while the merino wool, neoprene toebox, and microsuede cuff and tongue keep everything comfortable.
- Cushioning: V2 Popcush Footbed
- Dual-density construction, with extra arch support for more stability riding, but still allowing torsional flex. The cored design is made to reduce fatigue, and the Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet naturally wants to stay dry.
- Outsole: V2 Waffle Pro
- A lightweight and flexible outsole, that combines with the UltraCush midsole and specifically designed grooves to give you impact resistance and a more natural board feel.