The Salomon Sleepwalker 2022 brings smooth agility and all mountain edge hold to a park snowboard that does not rest. The Sleepwalker boasts unrelentless freestyle performance, which makes it the obvious choice of Salomon riders, like Tommy Gesme, for creative park lines and fun carves without sacrificing any pop. Coming with the Rock Out Camber for strong ollies and locked in presses, the Sleepwalker is another step in the name of freestyle progress, loaded with tech to make tricks come easier and look a whole lot better. It's a yes from us at First Tracks.
Camber: Rock Out Camber
Shape: True Twin
- EQ Rad Sidecut - Straight Equalizer and curved Radial sidecut shapes blended together, giving you a fun, grippy, and agile edge.
- Core: Aspen Strong
- A full-length Aspen wood core with high-density birch strips for enhanced insert strength.
- Popster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
- BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
- Base: Extruded EG
- A durable base that requires little maintenance. The Extruded EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
- Additional Features:
- Rubber Pads - Rubber pads inserted into the sidewalls to reduce fatigue and dampen vibrations.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for freestyle riding, so you can hit rails straight away without worrying about catching edges.
|Size (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Set Back (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)||
Recommended Rider Weight (kg)