The Salomon Sickstick 2022 is a pow machine on the sickest of snow days. Designed by Wolfgang Nyvelt this tapered twin offers everything for a day in the powder. Camber under feet delivers control and stability while the rockered tip and tail along with the wider nose and swallow tail allow this stick to float effortlessly in the deepest powder. A ‘Goodwood’ award winning board you know it’s backed up with the tech. On the stiffer side this board offers plenty of response when riding in the steeps and carving the groomers. Art by Jean Julien delivers a crisp design. Jump on this board and you are guaranteed to have a sick time.
TERRAIN: All Mountain, Park & Freestyle, Freeride / Powder
SHAPE: Tapered Twin
PROFILE: Rock Out Camber
- Blending all three profiles for one FUN freestyle ride! The Rock Out Camber has you standing on a flat platform for ultimate stability.
- SIDECUT: Quadralizer. The amazing blend of straight and curved edges is the Quadralizer! Lengthening the amount of edge in contact with the snow, you ride with superior confidence and control.
- A smooth sintered base for superior glide, beefed up with an Electra Finish for amazing glide. Add in the Gallium and the durability and strength is something to behold!
- Fine Stone Finish. Just a little extra feature to keep you sliding in pow, cold and spring slush. A textured finish on the base to channel water away
- ABC Wrapper. This is all about the bamboo. No plastic sidewalls here, only waterproofed Bamboo rods. And the topsheet is made from structural Bamboo veneer to reduce the use of harmful fibreglass and resins by 40%!!
- Ghost Green Core. Using sustainably grown Paulownia wood makes this core super light weight and packed full of pop!
- TRIAX Popster. Making the board thicker and thinner is specific places creates extra strength and extra flex in just the right spots. What do you get?? Extra ollie power, smoother edge to edge transitions and more freestyle fun!
|Waist Width (mm)
|Stance Set Back (mm)
|Nose/Tail Width (mm)
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)