Skintrack or summit bid, the men's Burton backcountry Tourist Snowboard Boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy goat grip.
- LACING Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace, Built-in lace loops to convert boot to traditional lacing
- FLEX / RESPONSE Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Increased negative flex for improved function when touring
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot, Life Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- CUSHIONING ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE Vibram Ecostep rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled construction with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 gel in the heel and toe, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY1-Year Warranty