Jones Womens Twin Sister 2020
The Twin Sister is an inspired all-mountain board for women who want a playful ride that excels in any terrain and any snow condition. Featuring a directional twin shape, Camrock profile and a friendly flex, the Twin Sister floats amazing in pow, turns on a dime and is easy to ride switch or take into the terrain park. Traction Tech keeps the Twin Sister locked in every turn when snow conditions get firm and the sintered 7000 base is hyper fast. For added ECO-performance, the Twin Sister features an ECO-plastic topsheet made from castor beans.
Camber: Camrock (Camber with Rocker Tip and Tail)
Base: Sintered 7000
- FLIP FLOP BASE Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- SINTERED 7000 Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- WEND NATURAL WAX ones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- MASTER CORE Dual-density full premium wood poplar and paulownia core designed to maximize lightness and dampening.
TRIAX FIBERGLASS Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
FACTORY TUNED All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- RECYCLED ABS SIDEWALLS ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- OVERSIZED RECYCLED EDGES All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved\production sustainability.
- ECO PLASTIC TOPSHEET Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)