Le Bent Pixel Light Sock
The new Pixel Light snow socks are the level-up you’ve been waiting for. Innovative stitching techniques were employed to create an aesthetic that looks the part both in the lodge or on the street, and the four colourways offered in the Pixel make it easy to keep the sock drawer looking fresh.
Designed for long days on the hill, light cushioning is placed under the foot and over the shin for protection in these high impact areas. A close, snug fit is delivered by our Definitive Fit System™. Our Signature Blend is warm, dry, ultra soft and odour free.
Le Bent Glacier Ultra Light Sock
Inspired by the colours we find around us in the glacial elements. The new Glacier Ultra Light Sock is a high performance, low volume sock for a precision fit with a design to suit. The Definitive Fit System™ delivers a close form fit and is coupled with light cushioning over the shin area for extra comfort in this high impact zone.
Made from our Signature Blend, a luxurious combination of merino wool and rayon from bamboo, the ultra light weight rating of this sock offers exceptional breathability, superior warmth and comfort.
Le Bent Cody Townsend Ultra Light Sock
After two long years of rigorous R&D and raving reviews since release, the NEW Cody Townsend Pro Series backcountry sock has landed! Cody and the Le Bent team of foot nerds went to town on the new, elevated aesthetic of the ‘Le Send’ sock to create a design that speaks to the sculpted peaks and shadowed shutes that will inspire the adventurous and creative brains of any backcountry dweller. Notably one of the highest regarded big mountain free skiers of this generation. Cody Townsend has a long list of accolades under his belt including the epic tick list he’s gone after as showcased in his series ‘The Fifty Project’ – where he decided to not only ski down fifty of the best big mountain lines in North America, but also climb each of them too. A true testing ground for the evolution of the world's first backcountry sock.
We redefined a sock for the backcountry in key technical areas:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionised comfort for any backcountry touring mission.
Le Bent Sammy Carlson Lightweight Sock
What do you get when freeskiing mastermind Sammy Carlson and the Le Bent design crew come together? Well you get a brain-child that features some of the best sock technology in the world with a design aesthetic that speaks to the epic riding style of Sammy C and the places where you’ll find him roaming.
Sammy’s vision for finding new, untouched lines is inspired and there are few riders who will drive themselves towards the unimaginable as Sammy does. Especially on natural terrain. These high performance snow socks are designed with this in mind and have revolutionized comfort for long days spent on intimidating angles, or floating over pillows in the backcountry.
Modelled off our award winning Snow Light Sock blueprint, the Sammy Pro blends comfort and performance for day-long riding with light cushioning placed under the foot and over the shin for protection in these high impact areas. Our Definitive Fit System™ will lock your feet in place and our iconic Signature Blend of Merino Wool and Rayon from Bamboo will keep your feet dry and toasty while roaming through the pow.