Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Classic 2.0 Snow is our signature brim helmet.
2. Features a vented low profile hard-core EPS liner.
3. Includes: Helmet, fit pads, (re)movable goggle clip, removable audio ready ear cover/neck cozy, sticker sheet, and user manual.
4. Certification: CE EN1077B
||6 1/2 - 6 3/4
6 7/8 - 7 1/8
7 1/4 - 7 5/8
||20.5" - 21.3"
21.7" - 22.4"
22.8" - 24.0"
||52cm - 54cm
||55cm - 57cm
||58cm - 61cm
HARD CORE Hard EPS (expanded polystrylene) foam designed for high- impact protection.
LOW PROFILEAll Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
CUSTOM FITAll our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
GOGGLE FITAll our helmet shapes are compatible with most goggles, especially Sandbox goggles.
EAR COVERSOur Classic 2.0 Snow and Legend Snow models have an ear cover/neck cozy that offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable.
UNDERCOVER VENTINGOur Classic 2.0 models have stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture is pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents.
TRIP CLIPOur 'industry first' slide on/slide off goggle clip on the Classic 2.0 Snow model now offers 3 positions so you can work around your goggle strap buckle and adjuster. Another 'industry first'!
AUDIO READYThe Classic 2.0 Snow ear cover has a built-in audio pocket with multiple inserts to fit most headphone styles, big or small.
This shell and foam combination provides ultimate high-impact protection while still keeping it low profile.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EPS foam liner.
- Impact foam: Hard EPS (expanded polystrylene) foam Designed for high-impact protection.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow, Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street.
- Certifications: CE EN 1077B (Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow) CE EN 1078 (Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street) CPSC (Legend Street)