The Salomon Huck Knife Pro 2021 is an amplified huck knife that handles next-level riding. Featuring a lighter core, smoother tech, and a faster base, the Huck Knife Pro is a cut above the rest.
The Huck Knife Pro has quickly established itself as one of the worlds leading freestyle board. The Huck Knife has a perfect mix of precision, pop, and response from its Quad Camber profile, along with a mid flex to keep it playful and pressy. The predictable response and stability of positive camber combined with the freestyle abilities of a park board make the Huck Knife ready for park jumps, rails lines, street spots, and sidehits all over the mountain. This board absolutely rips and we love it here at First Tracks.
Shape: Quad Camber
Base: Sintered EG
- True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- BA MD
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier lite
- Lightweight materials and honey comb and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail for better floatation. Less inertia for easier steering, more control and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Sintered EG
- Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Ghost Green Core
- Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Medium stone finish
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle EB
- From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- Gunslinger Sidewall
- The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.