Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO reflector