Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Patagonia Womens Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Jacket is durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex (Nothing Better)
Warmth Rating: Insulated for cold conditons.
- Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip, one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn