The Mountain Twin is our time tested directional twin designed for freestyle focused freeriders who want one board that can do it all. It’s built to shred the entire mountain like it’s a skatepark without sacrificing high-speed, line-bombing stability. Rocker tip and tail make poppin’ pillows or pressin’ boxes equally easy and give the Mountain Twin float and finesse in soft snow. Camber underfoot combined with Traction Tech give the board snap and hold carving hard pack or boosting out of the halfpipe while the Mountain Twin’s Power Core is specially profiled for unmatched torsional response between the feet.
Camber: Camrock (Cambered with Rocker at tip and tale)
Base: Sintered 7000
- FLIP FLOP BASE Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- WEND NATURAL WAX
- MOUNTAIN CORE Dual-density full wood core with hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability.
- TRIAX FIBERGLASS Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- FACTORY TUNED All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- RECYCLED ABS SIDEWALLS ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- OVERSIZED RECYCLED EDGES All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
ECO PLASTIC TOPSHEET Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)