The Gnu Ladies Choice 2022 is the ideal snowboard for women who wants a board that rips up the park, carves hard on groomers and slashes pow like no other. Designed and tweaked by Gnu team riders over years of development, the Riders Choice is the go-to asym twin, all mountain freestyle board that destroys any terrain put in front of it. This versatility is attributed to the hybrid rocker-camber shape, giving you stability, pop and flex that designed for the park but is still able to float on those precious powder days. Using minimal effort through the added asymmetrical construction and Magnetraction, your edges feel like they are locked into groomers while chargine all over the mountain. As one of the most versatile boards on the market, the Riders Choice is a board that can never do you wrong.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: C2x
- Shortened rocker between your feet with lengthened camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. More loaded pressure in the tip and tail than regular C2 for a more aggressive and stable ride.
- Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Asym Twin
- Identical tip to tail for controlled riding in regular or switch, with an asymmetric construction from toe to heel. Our bodies aren't the same front to back, so why should our boards be? Asymmetrical boards are built with a shorter sidecut on the heel edge and a different core construction from toe to heel, resulting in more precise carves on your toes, and easier and more powerful turns on your heels. This board features an asymmetrical sidecut, core, and contact points.
- Core: Asym Unreal G2
- Light, environmentally nice, strong, and poppy. Combines Aspen and Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax alloy glass for a super smooth ride and lighter weight.
- Base: Sintered
- Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
- Additional Features:
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
- UHMW Sidewalls - Tough, fast, and environmentally friendly sidewalls.
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.