The direction for the men's Burton X-Base Snowboard Binding was simple; build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best construction possible. The X-Base has focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite ultra hi-back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response. Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision.
- Baseplate: Lightweight Single-Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- Response (0 - 3 Plush, 4 - 7 Medium, 8 - 10 Firm): 7 - 9 (Medium - Firm)
- Straps/ Buckles: Asym Hammockstrap™, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0, Double Take
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatability : Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste