The Ruler has a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the men's Burton Ruler Boa Snowboard Boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders who seek Ion-level performance but lack the coin. The Dual Zone Boa Coiler Closure System allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the Boa Guarantee. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown, and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
Flex Rating: Mid
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, and Man Fur
- Outsole / Cushioning: EST® Midsole Recycled Rubber Content / B3 Gel Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 6
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction with 3E Width, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology