The Burton Ruler has a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the men's Burton Ruler Boa Snowboard Boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders who seek Ion-level performance but lack the loot. The Dual Zone Boa Coiler Closure System allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the Boa Guarantee. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown, and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
Flex Rating: Mid
Fit: Mid fit, Narrow heal hold.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® System Featuring Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, and Man Fur
- Outsole / Cushioning: EST® Midsole Recycled Rubber Content / B3 Gel Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 6
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology