With an extra poppy flex, the souped-up Burton Rewind is for riders who charge hard, and like to flaunt a freestyle attitude backed by steady park progression. The flat, ultra-thin, and skate-like profile improves the ride, thanks to Filet-O-Flex design, yet rips harder than any soft board out there. Ramped-up grip and a fast yet low-maintenance sintered base offer control and durability in variable conditions, while the Off-Axis construction perfectly aligns the board’s design to your body’s stance and positioning for board feel that fits like a glove.
- Shape/Flex: Twin / Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™,Off-Axis Squeezebox Low
- Fiberglass/Base: Women's Specific Triax™ / Sintered
- The Channel®, Off-Axis Frostbite Edges, Off-Axis Filet-O-Flex, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Personality: 1 - 4 (Playful - Medium)
- Terrain: PARK: 7, GROOMERS: 7, BACKCOUNTRY: 4
- 3 Year Warranty