Calm, cool, retro inspired and collected. The Burton Clutch ReFlex Snowboard Binding dishes up cushioned comfort without sacrificing control, so you can ride longer with the feel and flex that you need. The baseplate and Hinge disc work together to add flexibility to the system while reducing the binding's overall weight. The ankle and toe straps provide comfortable support without creating pressure points. It's compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- BASEPLATESingle component baseplate construction creates consistent response and feel for riding on any terrain
- HI-BACKRe:Flex mounting with a minimized, cored baseplate and a Living Hinge disc dramatically improves flex and feel and reduces weight, FLAD hi-backs provide tool-free micro adjustments for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options, 18% short glass / nylon composite build
- ANKLE STRAPUltra-responsive Reactstrap ankle strap conforms to any boot
- TOE STRAPGettagrip Capstrap wraps around the toe of the boot for a locked-in fit and pressure-free comfort
- CUSHIONINGRe:Flex FullBED cushions underfoot and maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue
- BURTON WARRANTYAll Burton binding baseplates are backed by a lifetime warranty and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase