Analog Innsbruck Down Jacket || 2017
ANALOG INNSBRUCK DOWN JACKET
You could rub two sticks together, but this blizzard-grade down jacket will get the fire going, and even better, let you wear it.
When it’s time to really batten down the hatches and give the thermometer the finger, the Analog Innsbruck Down Jacket is your partner in crime. Its weather-defeating 2L fabrication wraps a sauna-strength helping of 800 fill responsibly sourced down insulation, and if you do start to roast, armpit vents let you ditch excess heat in a hurry. Extra length keeps the warmth tucked in, while internal pockets keep your gear organized on the mountain or just on the go.
- Mapped with 800 Fill 90/10 RDS Duck Down (250G Throughout) and Printed Taffeta PLA Photo Lining
- Removable Hood
- Adjustable Velcro® Thumb Cuff Link
- Internal Media and Goggle Pocket
- Zipper Armpit Vents with Mesh Lining
- Lifetime Warranty
- 10,000MM, 25,000G
The benchmark for expected outerwear fit with room to layer that's not too baggy.
- Model is 6’1" / 164 lbs and is wearing a size Large
- Mid Fit with Extra Length
- Fits true to size.
- Slightly slimmer and more tailored fit.
- Extra-long body.
HOW TO MEASURECHESTMeasure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.NATURAL WAISTMeasure around your natural waist.HIPSMeasure around the fullest part of your hips.