2016 Burton Girls Mini Shred Bib Pant
An all-you-can-eat buffet of winter fun featuring a bib to block the snow and Room-To-Grow™ for multi-season use.
Shredding and sledding can be abusive work. That’s why the girls’ Burton Minishred Maven Bib Pant is armed with a soft but durable DRYRIDE 2L fabric and an extra helping of super warm Thermacore™ insulation. It’s also protected with Aquapel™ DWR which is an eco-friendly CFC-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish specially formulated to protect snowboarding’s next generation. Adjustable shoulder straps provide plenty of wiggle room and make it easy for her to get the pants on and off, while Room-To-Grow™ extendable legs get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Bib Style with Elastic Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- zipper and Velcro® Closure Cargo Pocket on Right Thigh
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- 10,000MM 5,000G
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and Ottoman Knee and Seat Patches and Bottom Cuff Trim with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Inky-Dinky Plaid, Pop Cheetah, and Taki Taki Colorways]
- Bluesign® Approved [All Other Colorways]
- [DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Body and Ottoman Knee and Seat Patches and Bottom Cuff Trim with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Throughout]
- Taffeta Lining