2016 Burton Girls Hart Jacket
On the mountain or walking to school, get the scoop on winter with savvy style and winter-proof warmth.
Make the most of the season with the clean, functional and closet-friendly design of the girls’ Burton Hart Jacket. Pairing the team-tested waterproofing and breathability of DRYRIDE fabric with targeted Thermacore™ powered warmth, this is performance that’ll keep her comfortable and happy, on the trail or just on the way to class. A full range of features – including an oversized helmet-friendly hood, and a waist gaiter that links up with Burton pants – keep her one step ahead of Mother Nature.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- 10,000MM 5,000G
- Bluesign® Approved [Pixi-Dot Sangria Block and Periwinks Block Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric with Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric on Mid Body / Lower Left Sleeve [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Pixi-Dot Sangria Block and Periwinks Block Colorways]
- Bluesign® Approved [All Other Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining