2016 Burton Girls Cargo Elite Pant
The warmest, most waterproof pant in the line, with plenty of pockets so you're always prepared.
Take it from our team riders. Go cargo. When it's not a question of the weather, but what to bring, there is no substitute. Extra gloves and a spare facemask? Sure, it's all got a spot. As waterproof and warm as it gets, the bestselling girls’ Burton Elite Cargo Pant seals out the elements while locking in heat with the optimum warmth-to-weight of Thermacore™ insulation. A breathable taffeta lining keeps inner layers dry and zippered inner thigh vents control heat on hikes and slushy days.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Cargo and Back Pockets
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- 10,000MM 5,000G
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Laila and Tropic Pixi-Dot Colorways]
- Bluesign® Approved [All Other Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Versatile, breathable warmth for cool to cold weather activity.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [60G Throughout]
- Taffeta Lining