- Shape/Flex: Directional / Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™,Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: Women's Specific Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™ / Sintered WFO
- The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Personality: 3 - 6 (Playful - Medium)
- Terrain: PARK: 6, GROOMERS: 10, BACKCOUNTRY: 6
When Burton designers saw women reaching for men’s models like the Flight Attendant, they decided it was high time to create the ultimate women’s freeride machine. The Burton Story Board is designed to create hard charging moments – the kind you’ll be spinning yarns about for years to come. Control, versatility and confidence are key themes. A women’s-specific core profile complements the directionally cambered shape and 10mm of taper with torsional flex that drives and floats through turns on groomers and deep days alike. This board is for women that love to charge the whole mountain.
Camber: Directional Camber (Camber with Rocker at the tip for effortless float)
Shape: Freeride Directional
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and strength.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
Is a womens quiver killer, fusing Salomons most progressive freeride and freestyle board constructions into a go-everywhere, do-everything board for the girl who rides hard. The true twin design serves up pinnacle freestyle performance in the park, and the Rock Out Camber and board shape let you take that to the powder without skipping a beat. Designed for float in powder, stability and speed on groomers, and playful performance in the park, the Rumble Fish is an all mountain board that will satisfy the appetite of experienced riders regardless of where they like to ride.
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
|Size:||Waist Width (mm)||Min/Max Stance (cm)||Stance Set Back (mm)||Tail/Tip Width (mm)||Effective Edge (cm)|
- The Salomon Gypsy is a women specific park board featuring a freestyle inspired shape, premium control, maneuverability, and better flex in the park. Rock Out Camber combined with Popster Booster core provides plenty of pop, while landings are cushioned and bumps are absorbed.
- FLEX: Medium
- TERRAIN: All Mountain, Park & Freestyle
CAMBER: Rock Out Camber
Aspen SLCT Core
Free Style Edge Bevil
Medium Stone Finish
WAIST WIDTH: 147cm 24.2cm
The AllianceTM’s co-pilot for taking a freestyle approach to the entire resort. Carbon Torque ForksTM and camber between the feet aid in pop and stability, and a Rhythm CoreTM with rocker in the tip and tail keep the Lime Lite board fun, forgiving, and predictable.
Twin Combination Camber BaselineTM
Carbon Torque ForksTM
Sintered 4000 Base 2x4 Inserts
COLD SHOULDER | ALL NEW
The K2 Cold Shoulder is a slightly tapered, directional board that is designed
to navigate the resort effortlessly. Integrated carbon stringers and a Directional Camber BaselineTM help with stability, while a little bit of rocker in the nose helps with float when it gets a little deeper.
Directional Camber BaselineTM Rhythm CoreTM
ICGTM 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
Sintered 4000 Base 2x4 Inserts